Dr. Siewers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3351 Roger Brooke dr
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234Phone+1 210-916-2040
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2018 - 2022
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 2019 - 2024
- PA State License 2018 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Severe bradycardia from severe hyperkalemia: Patient characteristics, outcomes and factors associated with hemodynamic support.Byron C Drumheller, Erin Tuffy, Fiona Gibney, Seth Stallard, Chad Siewers, Scott Korvek> ;The American journal of emergency medicine. 2022 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: