Overview of Dr. Coble-Sadaphal
Dr. Chanelle Coble-Sadaphal is a pediatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue. She received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. She specializes in adolescent medicine and is experienced in long active reversible contraceptive, eating disorders, behavioral health.
Office150 East 32nd Street 2nd Fl
New York, NY 10016Fax+1 646-754-9971
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Adolescent Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2012
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Adolescent Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Resident Education Curriculum in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology: The Short Curriculum 3.0.Gibson MES, Alaniz VI, Coble C, Dumont T, Howell JO, Karjane NW, Lawson AA, Nur M, Parks M, Teelin KL, Thieu HT, Romano M> ;Journal of pediatric and adolescent gynecology. 2021-03-30
- 8 citationsDescription of Sexual Orientation and Sexual Behaviors among High School Girls in New York City.Chanelle Coble, Ellen J. Silver, Rosy Chhabra> ;Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2017 Aug 1
- 12 citationsPolycystic Ovary Syndrome: An Under-recognized Cause of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Adolescents Admitted to a Children's HospitalSofya Maslyanskaya, Hina J. Talib, Jennifer L. Northridge, Amanda M. Jacobs, Chanelle Coble, Susan M. Coupey> ;Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Cardiovascular fibrosis, hydrocephalus, ophthalmoplegia, and visceral involvement in an American child with Gaucher diseaseStone DL, Tayebi N, Coble C, Ginns EI, Sidransky E., Journal of Medical Genetics, 11/2000
- How to Stay Healthy in College — Without Stressing Yourself OutAugust 31st, 2018
- North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology-NASPAGMember
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine-SAHMMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: