Dr. Trinh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4675 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63111Phone(314) 752-8600Fax(314) 752-8601
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2004 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- MO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsDiarrheal diseases in the elderly.Chantri Trinh, Kavita Prabhakar> ;Clinics in Geriatric Medicine. 2007 Nov 1
- Life Care Centers Announces Annual Physicians’ Awards Life Care Centers Announces Annual Physicians’ AwardsMarch 25th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: