Are you Dr. Perry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office915 N Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63106Phone(314) 652-4100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Horace Perry III, MD is a geriatrician in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care System and is a Professor at St Louis University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsScreening for Vitamin D Deficiency in Black Americans: Comparison of Total, Free, Bioavailable 25 Hydroxy Vitamin D Levels with Parathyroid Hormone Levels and Bone Min...Alexis McKee, S. M. Lima Ribeiro, Theodore K. Malmstrom, Horace M. Perry, Douglas K. Miller, S. S. Farr, Michael L. Niehoff, Stewart G. Albert> ;Journal of Nutrition Health & Aging. 2018 Jan 1
- 11 citationsThe impact of pharmacist interventions on the inappropriate use of acid-suppression therapy.Gregory J. Hughes, Myra T. Belgeri, Horace M. Perry> ;The Consultant pharmacist : the journal of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists. 2011 Jul 1
- 39 citationsHigher C-Reactive Protein and Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Levels Are Associated With Poor Physical Function and Disability: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of a ...Matthew T. Haren, Theodore K. Malmstrom, Douglas K. Miller, Ping Patrick, Horace M. Perry, Margaret M. Herning, William A. Banks, John E. Morley> ;Journals of Gerontology Series A-biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2010 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Gender, Moderate Ethanol Intake And Bone MetabolismNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism1997–2001
- Prospective Pilot Study Of Ethanol And Bone MetabolismNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism1994–1995
- In Vivo Studies Of Ethanol Aging And OsteopeniaNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism1991–1992
- Parathyroid Hormone-Osteoblast Modulated Bone ResorptionNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases1986–1987
- Parathyroid Hormone Lymphocyte And Bone ResorptionNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases1986
- Parathyroid Hormone-Osteoblast Modulated Bone ResorptionNat Inst Of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive &Kidney Diseases1985
- Parathyroid Hormone Lymphocyte And Bone ResorptionNat Inst Of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive &Kidney Diseases1985
- Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care SystemSaint Louis, Missouri