Are you Dr. Albrecht?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Ambulance Dr
Clifton Springs, NY 14432Phone+1 315-462-5711Fax+1 315-462-3041
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Albrecht, MD is a radiation oncologist in Clifton Springs, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic, Geneva General Hospital, and Rochester General Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1981 - 1984
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1980 - 1981
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (Bowling Green)Internship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citations10-year biochemical (prostate-specific antigen) control of prostate cancer with 125I brachytherapy: in regard to Grimm et al., IJROBP 2001;51:31-40.Charles H. Albrecht> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2002 Apr 1
- Clifton Springs Hospital and ClinicClifton Springs, New York
- Geneva General HospitalGeneva, New York
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York