Dr. Argila is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Guthrie Sq
Sayre, PA 18840Phone(570) 887-6724Fax(570) 887-6728
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1970 - 1974
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterInternship, General Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- NJ State Medical License 1974 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- The in situ saphenous vein bypass graft: radiologic aspects.Schwarz, W., Nozick, J., Richmand, D., Rodgers, B., Simpson, A., Argila, C., Honickman, S.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1986 Mar
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital RahwayRahway, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: