Dr. Calhoun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Fort Benning Rd
Columbus, GA 31903Phone+1 706-322-9599Fax+1 706-322-8332
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Ophthalmology, 1974 - 1976
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1976 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 1971 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 1968 - 1992
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 1989
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medflow EHR, Medflow, Inc., 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: