Dr. Brooks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2616 Warm Springs Rd
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-323-3491Fax+1 706-660-9191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of Medicine/Cullen Eye InstituteResidency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1991
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medflow EHR, Medflow, Inc., 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: