Dr. Crans is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office46 Fairview Ave
Skowhegan, ME 04976Phone+1 207-474-5121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1991 - 1994
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Surgery, 1991 - 1992
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1991
- Bucknell UniversityBS, Biology, 1983 - 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsImaging features of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia.Charles A. Crans, Phillip M. Boiselle> ;Critical Reviews in Diagnostic Imaging. 1999 Aug 1
- 95 citationsThe changing face of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in AIDS patients.Phillip M. Boiselle, Charles A. Crans, M A Kaplan> ;AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology. 1999 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: