Are you Dr. Ganote?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVamc Bdg1 Room B-30
Dogwood Lane Department Of Pathology
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone+1 423-439-6210
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Ganote, MD is a pathologist in Mountain Home, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center and is a Professor at East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1965 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSudden death and isolated right ventricular noncompaction cardiomyopathy: report of 2 autopsied adult cases.Sadaf Ilyas, Charles Ganote, Dawn Lajoie, Julie Robertson, Karen Cline-Parhamovich> ;American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 2013 Sep 1
- 13 citationsAcute Oxalate Nephropathy Associated with Orlistat: A Case Report with a Review of the LiteratureDhara Chaudhari, Conchitina Crisostomo, Charles E. Ganote, George A. Youngberg> ;Case reports in nephrology. 2013 May 8
- 3 citationsNegative Image of Blastomyces on Diff-Quik StainDima Youssef, Wael E. Shams, Charles E. Ganote, Mousa A. Al-Abbadi> ;Acta Cytologica. 2011 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee