Dr. Glace is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2660 Reidville Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29301Phone+1 864-804-6785Fax+1 864-804-6781
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1985 - 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Characterization of heart atrial fibrillation: proposal for a deterministic model.Glace, C., Haton, J. P., Stoltz, J. F., Kohler, F.> ;Stud Health Technol Inform. 2001
- Atrial heart fibrillation modeling: a tool for adequate choice of signal processing functions.Glace, C., Haton, J. P., Stoltz, J. F., Kohler, F.> ;Stud Health Technol Inform. 2000
- Cardiorespiratory function and pathological findings in heart-lung block reimplanted after hypothermic preservation.Saunier, C., Gille, J. P., Villemot, J. P., Schrijen, F., Clavey, M., Hubert, T., Glace, C., Foliguet, B.> ;Respiration. 1988
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: