Are you Dr. Norton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2995 Reidville Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29301Phone+1 864-574-2866
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Norton, MD is a board certified family physician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Florida. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus and Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black.
Education & Training
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Family MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- 'Going to Stay up Until Midnight': CA Families, IT Experts Prep for Increased COVID-19 Vaccine EligibilityApril 16th, 2021
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina