Dr. Greene is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11512 Lake Mead Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32256Phone(904) 419-2054Fax(904) 419-2057
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology, 1996 - 2001
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- DFNA25, a Novel Locus for Dominant Nonsyndromic Hereditary Hearing Impairment, Maps to 12q21-24Charles C. Greene, Pamella M. McMillan, Susan E. Barker, Purnima Kurnool, Margaret I. Lomax, Margit Burmeister, Marci M. Lesperance> ;American Journal of Human Genetics. 2001 Jan 1
- Baptist Medical Center JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: