Dr. Greenfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6301 Gaston Ave
Suite100 West Tower
Dallas, TX 75214Phone(214) 827-3610Fax(214) 821-4017
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Neurology, 1991 - 1994
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Effect of Passive Immunization on the Progression of Mild Alzheimer's Disease: Solanezumab (LY2062430) Versus Placebo Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Ahern, G.,Bernick, C.B.,Biunno, M.J.,Borresen, T.E.,Boxer, A.L.,Brody, M.L.,Burch, J.G.,Burns, J.M.,Capote, H.,Chakraburtty, A.,Cohen, R.A.,Curtis, C.T.,Dempsey, G.M.,Dequardo, J.R.,Dibuono, M.,Dinnerstei...
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: