Dr. Phillips is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6301 Gaston Ave
Suite 100 West Tower
Dallas, TX 75214Phone(214) 827-3610Fax(214) 443-9640
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1982 - 1985
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of dimethyl fumarate on lymphocytes in RRMS: Implications for clinical practice.Devangi Mehta, Catherine Miller, Douglas L. Arnold, Eris Bame, A Bar-Or, Ralf Gold, Jerome Hanna, Ludwig Kappos, Shifang Liu, André Palma da Cunha Matta, J. Theodore P...> ;Neurology. 2019 Apr 9
- Corrigendum to 'Effects of Delayed-release Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF) on Health-related Quality of Life in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis: An Integr...Mariko Kita, Robert J. Fox, Ralf Gold, Gavin Giovannoni, J. Theodore Phillips, Sujata P Sarda, Jessica Kong, Vissia Viglietta, Sarah Sheikh, Macaulay Okwuokenye, Ludwi...> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2018 Jan 1
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Delayed-release Dimethyl Fumarate in Black, Hispanic, and Asian Patients with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: Post Hoc Integrated ...Robert J. Fox, Ralf Gold, J. Theodore Phillips, Macaulay Okwuokenye, Annie Zhang, Jing L. Marantz> ;Neurology and Therapy. 2017 Aug 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: