Are you Dr. Groncy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 W Bastanchury Rd
Fullerton, CA 92835Phone(714) 680-6220Fax(714) 680-3893
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Groncy, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Fullerton, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center and Placentia-Linda Hospital.
Education & Training
- Orange County Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1975 - 1977
- Nationwide Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1974
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsThe effect of metaproterenol in chronic asthmatic children receiving therapeutic doses of theophylline.Stanley P. Galant, Charles E. Groncy, Sarvalakshmi Duriseti, Lawrence Strick> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1978 Feb 1
- 34 citationsThe value of pulsus paradoxus in assessing the child with status asthmaticus.Stanley P. Galant, Charles E. Groncy, Kathryn C. Shaw> ;Pediatrics. 1978 Jan 1
- 20 citationsRelationship between cutaneous delayed hypersensitivity and cell-mediated immunity in vitro responses assessed by diphtheria and tetanus toxoids.Stanley P. Galant, Natalie E. Flod, Irene Shimizu, Gale A. Granger, Charles E. Groncy> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1977 Oct 1
- Join now to see all