Dr. Easwaran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 W Ball Rd Ste 104
Anaheim, CA 92804Phone(714) 527-6460Fax(714) 527-5012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1977 - 1978
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsHypogammaglobulinemia in mother and sonGildon N. Beall, Robert F. Ashman, Michael E. Miller, Chittur Easwaran, Rukmani Raghunathan, James S. Louie, Thomas T. Yoshikawa> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1980 Jun 1
- 13 citationsSubstrates for cytochemical demonstration of enzyme activity. V. Kinetics of the hydrolysis of thymidine 3'-(5-bromo-4-chloroindol-3-yl) phosphate by phosphodiesterase...J P Horwitz, C V Easwaran, P L Wolf> ;Biochimica et biophysica acta. 1972 Jul 13
- 4 citationsA kinetic study of the acid-catalyzed hydrolysis of some indolyl-beta-D-glucopyranosides.Jerome P. Horwitz, Chittur V. Easwaran, Leon S. Kowalczyk> ;Journal of Organic Chemistry. 1968 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: