Are you Dr. Hanson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office109 S Burlington Dr
Pueblo, CO 81007Phone(719) 766-9000Fax(719) 766-9010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Hanson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Pueblo, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, New Mexico, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- CO State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1964 - 1976
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Different Effects of Soluble and Crystalline Hydrocortisone on BoneHoward Duncan, Charles A. Hanson, A. Curtiss> ;Calcified Tissue International. 1973 May 9