Are you Dr. Farnworth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 W Us Highway 50
Pueblo, CO 81008Phone(719) 253-7102Fax(719) 253-7114
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lance Farnworth, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Pueblo, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Texas. He is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- University of Texas Health Science CenterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- University of Nevada School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012