Are you Dr. Danylchuk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3530 E Spaulding Ave
Pueblo, CO 81008Phone(719) 296-9000Fax(719) 296-9001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Danylchuk, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Pueblo, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1984 - 1987
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1983 - 1984
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Instability of the cervical spine and neurological involvement in Klippel-Feil syndrome. A case report.John E. Hall, E D Simmons, K. Danylchuk, P D Barnes> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1990 Mar 1
- Blood-gas and circulatory changes during total knee replacement. Role of the intramedullary alignment rod.Nabil R. Fahmy, Hugh P. Chandler, K. Danylchuk, E. B. Matta, N. Sunder, John M. Siliski> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1990 Jan 1
- The use of cortical allograft struts for fixation of fractures associated with well-fixed total joint prostheses.Chandler, H. P., King, D., Limbird, R., Hedley, A., McCarthy, J., Penenberg, B., Danylchuk, K.> ;Semin Arthroplasty. 1993 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Parkview Medical CenterPueblo, Colorado