Dr. Jobin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office51 West 51st Street
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 305-4565
- Is this information wrong?
- As a former athlete, I'm passionate about providing care to local sports teams. I treat shoulder and elbow arthritis, rotator cuff disorders, shoulder instability, tendon and ligament injuries, and fractures using minimally invasive, arthroscopic techniques whenever possible.
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 2011 - 2012
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- University of ColoradoClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Athletes With Anterior Shoulder Instability: A Prospective Study on Player Perceptions of Injury and Treatment.Leslie A Fink Barnes, Charles M. Jobin, Charles A. Popkin, Christopher S. Ahmad> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Sep 15
- Consensus statement on the treatment of massive irreparable rotator cuff tears: a Delphi approach by the Neer Circle of the American Shoulder and Elbow SurgeonsPatrick St. Pierre, Peter J. Millett, Joseph A. Abboud, Frank A. Cordasco, Derek J. Cuff, David M. Dines, Grant J. Dornan, Xavier A. Duralde, Leesa M. Galatz, Charles ...> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Jun 9
- Using machine learning methods to predict nonhome discharge after elective total shoulder arthroplasty.Cesar D. Lopez, Michael Constant, Matthew J. Anderson, Jamie Erica Confino, John T. Heffernan, Charles M. Jobin> ;JSES international. 2021 Apr 20
- Join now to see all
- Expert Panel Advises Against Surgery for Shoulder PainFebruary 8th, 2019
- Episode 9 – Dr. Scott Porter and Dr. Charles Jobin | Program Directors’ Survival Guide to the Orthopaedic MatchAugust 21st, 2017
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: