Dr. Davidovitch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office485 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022Phone+1 917-594-4447Fax+1 646-974-6989
- Is this information wrong?
- Specializing in Surgery of the Hip from Hip Preservation to Hip Arthroplasty. Outpatient anterior approach total hip replacement, periacetabular osteotomy (PAO), hip arthroscopy.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, 2006 - 2007
- New York University School of Medicine/NYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Intraoperative Three Dimensional Fluoroscopy Compared to Standard Fluoroscopy for the Assessment of Reduction of Ankle Fractures With Syndesmosis Disruption Start of enrollment: 2009 Jan 01
- Liposomal Bupivacaine With Bupivacaine in Ankle Fracture Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) Start of enrollment: 2014 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- Short-term outcomes of thin highly cross-linked polyethylene liners in primary total hip arthroplasty.Thomas Bieganowski, Vivek Singh, Nishanth Muthusamy, David N Kugelman, Roy I Davidovitch, Ran Schwarzkopf> ;Hip international : the journal of clinical and experimental research on hip pathology and therapy. 2022 Sep 19
- Fluctuation of visual analog scale pain scores and opioid consumption before and after total hip arthroplasty.Vivek Singh, Alex Tang, Thomas Bieganowski, Utkarsh Anil, William Macaulay, Ran Schwarzkopf, Roy I Davidovitch> ;World journal of orthopedics. 2022 Aug 18
- Hospital Revenue, Cost, and Contribution Margin in Inpatient Versus Outpatient Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty.Thomas H Christensen, Thomas Bieganowski, Alex W Malarchuk, Roy I Davidovitch, Joseph A Bosco 3rd, Ran Schwarzkopf, William B Macaulay, James D Slover, Claudette M Lajam> ;The Journal of arthroplasty. 2022 Aug 17
- Join now to see all
- Top NYC Orthopedic Hip Surgeon, Dr. Roy Davidovitch, to Speak at ISTA 32nd Annual CongressSeptember 13th, 2019
- NYU Langone Medical Center Launches Outpatient Anterior Hip Replacement — 5 Things to KnowFebruary 13th, 2016
- Hip Replacement Surgery … in One DayJune 29th, 2016
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: