Dr. Morris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(443) 287-2121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Musculoskeletal Oncology, 1999 - 2001
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1994
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyMS, Applied Biology, 1987 - 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term competing risks for overall and cause-specific failure of rotating-hinge distal femoral arthroplasty for tumour reconstruction.Koichi Ogura, Tomohiro Fujiwara, Carol D. Morris, Patrick J. Boland, John H. Healey> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-british Volume. 2021 Aug 1
- Intravascular Mesenchymal Chondrosarcoma of the Femoral Vein: A Case Report.Samir Sabharwal, Laura M. Fayad, Edward F. McCarthy, Carol D. Morris> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Jul 15
- Reply to the Letter to the Editor: Administration of TGF-ß Inhibitor Mitigates Radiation-induced Fibrosis in a Mouse Model.Carol D. Morris> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2021 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: