Dr. Yoon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office136 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022Phone+1 212-913-9465Fax+1 646-921-8898
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2011 - 2012
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2012 - Present
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSerial saline solution injections for the treatment of lipoatrophy and depigmentation after corticosteroid injection for medial epicondylitis.Amy Birnbaum, Michele Y. Yoon, Steven Struhl> ;JSES international. 2020 Oct 6
- 14 citationsTriceps avulsion, radial head fracture, and medial collateral ligament rupture about the elbow: a report of 4 casesMichele Y. Yoon, Mark J. Koris, Jose A. Ortiz, Rick F. Papandrea> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2012 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: