Dr. Mesh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1620 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 563-2762Fax(312) 563-4388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Mesh is a vascular surgeon in Chicago, IL. He received his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He is experienced in peripheral vascular disease, carotid disease, aortic surgery, endovascular surgery, and aortic disease.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- University of ChicagoResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1990
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Chimney-Patch Arterial Graft in Kidney or Pancreas Transplantation for Recipients with Heavily Calcified Iliac Arteries.Nosratollah Nezakatgoo, Leah E. Hendrick, Charles L. Mesh, Jason M. Vanatta, Ryan A. Helmick> ;Annals of Transplantation. 2019 Feb 7
- 12 citationsEarly pseudoaneurysm degeneration in biologic extracellular matrix patch for carotid repair.Steven S. Weber, Alan J. Annenberg, Creighton B. Wright, Timothy S. Braverman, Charles L. Mesh> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2014 Apr 1
- 1 citationsBenefit of a Single Dose of Preoperative Antibiotic on Surgical Site Infection in Varicose Vein SurgeryRanjodh Singh, Charles L. Mesh, Amir Aryaie, Alok Kumar Dwivedi, Brent Marsden, Rakesh Shukla, Alan J. Annenberg, Gregory C. Zenni> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2012 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: