Are you Dr. Ennis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 W Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone+1 312-355-4300Fax+1 312-413-1206
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Ennis, DO is a vascular surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana. He is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System, OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical Center, and Advocate Christ Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1998 - 2004
- IN State License 1996 - 2001
- IL State License 1990 - 2023
- FL State License 1986 - 1998
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine (CAQ)
- AOA Board of Surgery General Vascular Surgery
- AOA Board of Surgery Surgery
- Prontosan Versus Saline in the Cleansing of Chronic Leg Ulcers in Diabetic Patients Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOutpatient wound clinics during COVID-19 maintained quality but served fewer patientsSang Kyu Cho, Soeren Mattke, Mary Sheridan, William J. Ennis> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2021 Nov 8
- 13 citationsDevelopment of a Model to Predict Healing of Chronic Wounds Within 12 Weeks.Sang Kyu Cho, Soeren Mattke, Hanna Gordon, Mary Sheridan, William J. Ennis> ;Advances in wound care. 2020 Jan 24
- 13 citationsImpact of Hyperbaric Oxygen on More Advanced Wagner Grades 3 and 4 Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Matching Therapy to Specific Wound ConditionsWilliam J. Ennis, Enoch T Huang, Hanna Gordon> ;Advances in wound care. 2018 Dec 8
- Join now to see all
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
- Advocate Christ Medical CenterOak Lawn, Illinois
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois