Dr. Murphy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 N Brent St
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 641-2000Fax(805) 653-1644
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ventura County Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPost mortem findings and their relation to AA amyloidosis in free-ranging Herring gulls (Larus argentatus).Désirée S. Jansson, Caroline Bröjer, Aleksija Neimanis, Torsten Mörner, Charles L. Murphy, Faruk Otman, Per Westermark> ;PLOS ONE. 2018 Mar 1
- 7 citationsImmunohistochemical and biochemical evidence of ameloblastic origin of amyloid-producing odontogenic tumors in cats.Martha A. Delaney, Kuldeep Singh, Charles L. Murphy, Alan Solomon, Sulette Nel, Sonja C. Boy> ;Veterinary Pathology. 2013 Mar 1
- 7 citationsLeukocyte chemotactic factor 2 (LECT2)-associated renal amyloidosis.Charles L. Murphy, S Wang, Daniel P. Kestler, Christopher P. Larsen, Don M. Benson, Deborah T. Weiss, Alan Solomon> ;Amyloid. 2011 Aug 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: