Dr. Dodge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 N Brent St
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 641-2000Fax(805) 653-1644
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ventura County Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsDevelopment and characterization of antibody reagents to assess anti-PEG IgG antibodies in clinical samplesMurli Krishna, Holly Palme, Jia Duo, Zheng Lin, Martin J. Corbett, Robert Dodge, Steven P. Piccoli, Heather Myler, Renuka Pillutla, Binodh DeSilva> ;Bioanalysis. 2015 Aug 21
- 22 citationsAnti-PEG antibody bioanalysis: a clinical case study with PEG-IFN-λ-1a and PEG-IFN-α2a in naive patientsHeather Myler, Matthew Hruska, Subasree Srinivasan, E. Cooney, George Kong, Robert Dodge, Murli Krishna, Jie Zhu, Tonya Felix, Carol Gleason, Steven P. Piccoli, Binodh...> ;Bioanalysis. 2015 Jun 3
- 5 citationsChallenges in developing antidrug antibody screening assaysRobert Dodge, Caroline Daus, Dania Yaskanin> ;Bioanalysis. 2009 Aug 7
- California Wildfires: Fears Radioactive Waste Could Be Caught in Destructive BlazeNovember 16th, 2018
- Girl's Cancer Leads Mom to 'Overwhelming' Discovery of More Than 50 Sick Kids near Closed Nuclear LabMay 3rd, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: