Are you Dr. Rainey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMcw Campus Clinic At Tosa Center
1155 North Mayfair Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone+1 414-456-5990
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Rainey, MD is a psychiatrist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is an Assistant Professor at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals (Milwaukee)Residency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1998
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe role of electrode location and stimulation polarity in patient response to cortical stimulation for major depressive disorder.Yagna Pathak, Brian H. Kopell, Aniko Szabo, Charles Rainey, Harold H. Harsch, Christopher R. Butson> ;Brain Stimulation. 2013 May 1
- 43 citationsEpidural cortical stimulation of the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex for refractory major depressive disorder.Brian H. Kopell, Jerry Halverson, Christopher R. Butson, Mercedes Dickinson, Julie A. Bobholz, Harold H. Harsch, Charles Rainey, Douglas Kondziolka, Robert H Howland, ...> ;Neurosurgery. 2011 Nov 1
- 35 citationsExpectation modulates human brain responses to acute cocaine: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study.Peter R. Kufahl, Zhu Li, Robert C. Risinger, Charles Rainey, Linda B. Piacentine, Gaohong Wu, Alan S. Bloom, Zheng Yang, Shi-Jiang Li> ;Biological Psychiatry. 2008 Jan 15
- Join now to see all