Dr. Ransler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2603 Kentucky Avenue
Paducah, KY 42003Phone(270) 442-3554Fax(270) 442-2051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1981 - 1983
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1978 - 1980
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 2008
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsUrologic Complications in 505 Renal transplants with Early Catheter RemovalArthur I. Sagalowsky, Charles W. Ransler, Paul C. Peters, Richard M. Dickerman, Peter Gailiunas, J. Harold Helderman, Alan R. Hull, C. Atkins> ;The Journal of Urology. 1983 May 1
- 3 citationsRenal Transplantation in Diabetic Patients: The End Result Does Justify the MeansArthur I. Sagalowsky, Peter Gailiunas, J. Harold Helderman, Alan R. Hull, Richard M. Dickerman, Charles W. Ransler, C. Atkins, Paul C. Peters> ;The Journal of Urology. 1983 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: