Are you Dr. Marsidi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1109 E Reelfoot Ave
Union City, TN 38261Phone+1 731-885-9393Fax+1 731-885-9597
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Marsidi, MD is a board certified urologist in Union City, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City.
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1978 - 1981
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- Englewood HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Catholic University of LeuvenClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1985 - 2015
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Inserting cystostomy catheter in patients with contracted bladder.Paul J. Marsidi> ;Urology. 1984 Jul 1
- Technique for colon antirefluxing diversion in patient with ileal conduit.Paul J. Marsidi, Stephen P. Smith> ;Urology. 1982 Mar 1
- Simple, quick technique of perineal urethrostomy.Paul J. Marsidi, Wen I. Lin, Henry A. Wise> ;Urology. 1981 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union CityUnion City, Tennessee