Dr. Killion is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1106 N Main St
Sikeston, MO 63801Phone(573) 471-8656Fax(573) 471-8491
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Urology, 1984 - 1985
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1980 - 1984
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1980
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 1992
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsPREDICTING THE PATIENT AT LOW RISK FOR LYMPH NODE METASTASIS WITH LOCALIZED PROSTATE CANCER: AN ANALYSIS OF FOUR STATISTICAL MODELSLes Spevack, Linza T. Killion, James C. West, Gina M. Rooker, E. Allan Brewer, Paul G. Cuddy> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1996 Feb 1
- 1 citationsGlucoheptonate Measurement of Differential Renal FunctionThomas A. Powers, William J. Stone, William S. Witt, Linza T. Killion, James A. Patton> ;The Journal of Urology. 1984 Jul 1
- Missouri Delta Medical CenterSikeston, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: