Are you Dr. Sierzant?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Sierzant, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital, and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe Double Opposing Z-Plasty Plus or Minus Buccal Flap Approach for Repair of Cleft Palate: A Review of 505 Consecutive Cases.Robert J. Mann, Matthew D. Martin, Mitchell G. Eichhorn, Keith C. Neaman, Charles G. Sierzant, John W. Polley, John A. Girotto> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2017 Mar 1