Are you Dr. Thomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd
Mail Code Kpv4
Portland, OR 97239Phone(503) 494-8758
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Thomas Jr., MD is a radiation oncologist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, South Carolina, and Washington. He is affiliated with OHSU Hospital and Tuality Healthcare.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1994 - 1997
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1988 - 1991
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2015
- WA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1988 - 2015
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Fellow (FASCO) American Society of Clinical Oncologists, 2008
- Characterization of Vascular Response to Brachytherapy Using Functional Optical Coherence Tomography Start of enrollment: 2013 Oct 01Hung, A.Y.,Huang, D.W.,Thomas, C.R.,Skalet, A.H.
- Immunoscore in Rectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Sep 01Young, K.,Crittenden, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Fucoidan-coated nanoparticles target radiation-induced P-selectin to enhance chemoradiotherapy in murine colorectal cancerAllison N. DuRoss, Madeleine R. Landry, Charles R. Thomas, Megan J. Neufeld, Conroy Sun> ;Cancer Letters. 2021 Mar 1
- Patterns of Care and Barriers to Utilization of Definitive Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Russia.Natalia Dengina, Marina Chernykh, Catherine Degnin, Yiyi Chen, Ilya Tsimafeyeu, Vera Karaseva, Sergei Tjulandin, Konstantin Laktionov, Charles R. Thomas, Timur Mitin> ;Journal of Cancer Education. 2021 Feb 2
- Detecting the Dark Matter of Unpublished Clinical Cancer Studies: An Analysis of Phase 3 Randomized Controlled Trials.Dario Pasalic, C. David Fuller, Walker Mainwaring, Timothy A. Lin, Austin B. Miller, Amit Jethanandani, Andres F. Espinoza, Aaron J. Grossberg, Reshma Jagsi, Prajnan D...> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all