Are you Dr. Valases?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 N Washington St
Fallschurch Medical Center
Falls Church, VA 22046Phone+1 703-536-1500Fax+1 703-536-1502
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Valases, MD is a general surgeon in Falls Church, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, District of Columbia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center and is an Instructor at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2020
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsDiurnal changes in cyclic nucleotide levels in the hypothalamus of the rat.Charles Valases, S. J. Wright, G.N. Catravas> ;Experimental Brain Research. 1980 Jan 1
- 4 citationsMorphine reduces cerebellar guanosine-3′, 5′-cyclic monophosphate content and elevates cerebrospinal fluid guanosine-3′, 5′-cyclic monophosphate content in rhesus monkeyJonathan B. Katz, G.N. Catravas, Charles Valases, Sanford J. Wright> ;Life Sciences. 1978 Feb 1
- 3 citationsCerebrospinal fluid cyclic AMP levels in rhesus monkeys: daily fluctuations.Jonathan B. Katz, Charles Valases, G.N. Catravas, Sanford Wright, Paul Pevsner, Thomas Fouts> ;Life Sciences. 1978 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia