Dr. Kuperschmit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kuperschmit's full profile
Office3833 N. Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22203Phone+1 703-528-0768Fax+1 571-665-6663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marcelo Kuperschmit is a general surgeon in Arlington, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Virginia Hospital Center, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital, and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Buenos Aires and has been in practice 45 years. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery and is experienced in esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, minimally invasive surgery, endocrine surgery, and breast reconstruction.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1981
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1980 - 1997
- MD State Medical License 1981 - 1990
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia
- Inova Fairfax HospitalFalls Church, Virginia
- Inova Loudoun HospitalLeesburg, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: