Dr. Bihn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 West Ave S
La Crosse, WI 54601Phone(608) 392-6393Fax(608) 392-9494
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1993 - 1997
- University of Toledo Medical CenterClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2011
- WI State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Mayo Clinic to host successful aging programMay 20th, 2021
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare in La CrosseLa Crosse, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: