Are you Dr. Binegar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1836 South Ave
La Crosse, WI 54601Phone(608) 782-7300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Binegar, MD is a physiatrist in La Crosse, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Florida, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- WI State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2000 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical CenterLa Crosse, Wisconsin