Dr. Thomas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mary St
St. Joseph Hospital, East
Evansville, IN 47710Phone(859) 967-5176Fax(859) 323-8056
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2010
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 182 citationsSensitization of renal carcinoma cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis by rocaglamide and analogsAncy D. Nalli, Lauren E. Brown, Cheryl L. Thomas, Thomas J. Sayers, John A. Porco, Curtis J. Henrich> ;Scientific Reports. 2018 Nov 30
- 33 citationsWithanolide E sensitizes renal carcinoma cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis by increasing cFLIP degradationCurtis J. Henrich, Alan D. Brooks, Karen L. Erickson, Cheryl L. Thomas, Heidi R. Bokesch, Poonam Tewary, C R Thompson, R J Pompei, Kirk R. Gustafson, James B. McMahon,...> ;Cell Death and Disease. 2015 Feb 26
- 6 citationsTricyclic Guanidine Alkaloids from the Marine Sponge Acanthella cavernosa that Stabilize the Tumor Suppressor PDCD4Tanja Grkovic, Johanna S. Blees, Magdalena M. Bayer, Nancy H. Colburn, Cheryl L. Thomas, Curtis J. Henrich, Megan L. Peach, James B. McMahon, Tobias Schmid, Kirk R. Gu...> ;Marine Drugs. 2014 Aug 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: