Dr. Ndumele is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(443) 997-0270
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2006 - 2010
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Diabetes and Progression of Heart Failure: The Atherosclerosis Risk In Communities (ARIC) Study.Justin B Echouffo-Tcheugui, Chiadi E Ndumele, Sui Zhang, Roberta Florido, Kunihiro Matsushita, Josef Coresh, Hicham Skali, Amil M Shah, Elizabeth Selvin> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2022 Jun 14
- Oxidative Stress and Menopausal Status: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults Cohort Study.Amir S Heravi, Erin D Michos, Di Zhao, Bharath Ambale-Venkatesh, Henrique Doria De Vasconcellos, Donald Lloyd-Jones, Pamela J Schreiner, Jared P Reis, Colin Wu, Cora E...> ;Journal of women's health (2002). 2022 Jun 8
- Midlife determinants of healthy cardiovascular aging: The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.Xiaoming Jia, Caroline Sun, Vijay Nambi, Salim S Virani, George Taffet, Eric Boerwinkle, Jan Bressler, Chiadi Ndumele, B Gwen Windham, James A de Lemos, Kunihiro Matsu...> ;Atherosclerosis. 2022 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Clinical Research Randomized Evaluation of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction Patients with Acute Heart Failure and Dopamine: The ROPA-DOP TrialJoban Vaishnav, David A Kass, Kavita Sharma, Nishant Shah, Allison Tsao, John Miller, Richa Gupta, David R Thiemann, Rohan Kalathiya, Steven P Schulman, Stuart D Russe..., ScienceDirect
- Exercise Can Reduce Heart Failure Risk, No Matter Your AgeNovember 20th, 2015
- Start Exercising to Cut Your Heart Failure RiskMay 18th, 2018
- Six Years of Exercise—or Lack of It—May Be Enough to Change Heart Failure RiskMay 15th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- Johns Hopkins HospitalBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: