Are you Dr. Cho?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians
500 Harvard Street Se
Minneapolis, MN 55455Phone(612) 273-6700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chinsoo Cho, MD is a radiation oncologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Texas, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with University of Minnesota and Fairview Lakes Health Services.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1992 - 1994
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1991 - 1992
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Esophageal Stenting and Radiotherapy: A Multimodal Approach for the Palliation of Symptomatic Malignant Dysphagia.Rueth, N. M., Shaw, D., D'Cunha, J., Cho, C., Maddaus, M. A., Andrade, R. S.> ;Ann Surg Oncol. 2012 Dec