Are you Dr. Raman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office715 S 8th St
Minneapolis, MN 55404Phone(612) 873-6963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Natarajan Raman, MD is a radiation oncologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Indiana, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Hennepin Healthcare.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1997 - 2001
- Hennepin County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Armed Forces Medical College PuneClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2013
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2009
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- American Board of Radiology Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEffects of field parameters on IMRT plan quality for gynecological cancer: a case study.A. Fung, Charles A. Enke, Komanduri M Ayyangar, Robert B. Thompson, Weining Zhen, Natarajan V. Raman, David Djajaputra, Sicong Li, R. Nehru, S. Pillai, Paul Sourivong,...> ;Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. 2005 Aug 17
- Cell-phone interference with pocket dosimeters.David Djajaputra, R. Nehru, Philip M Bruch, Komanduri M Ayyangar, Natarajan V. Raman, Charles A. Enke> ;Physics in Medicine and Biology. 2005 May 7
- 22 citationsProstate motion and isocenter adjustment from ultrasound-based localization during delivery of radiation therapyA. Fung, Charles A. Enke, Komanduri M Ayyangar, Natarajan V. Raman, Weining Zhen, R Thompson, Sicong Li, R. Nehru, S. Pillai> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2005 Mar 15
- Hennepin HealthcareMinneapolis, Minnesota