Dr. Obasi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3219 Central Ave
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 865-2370Fax(308) 865-2838
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- University of IbadanClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsFrameless stereotaxy for anterior spinal procedures.Langston T. Holly, Orin Bloch, Chinyere Obasi, J. Patrick Johnson> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2001 Oct 1
- 77 citationsEffect of frameless stereotaxy on the accuracy of C1-2 transarticular screw placementOrin Bloch, Langston T. Holly, J. Park, Chinyere Obasi, Kee D. Kim, J. P. Johnson> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2001 Jul 1
- 32 citationsEndoscopic thoracic sympathectomyJohnson Jp, Chinyere Obasi, Hahn Ms, Glatleider P> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1999 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: