Are you Dr. Anderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office908 N Howard Ave
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone(308) 398-8993Fax(308) 398-8994
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Anderson, MD is a neurosurgeon in Grand Island, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska. He is affiliated with CHI Health Saint Francis, CHI Health Good Samaritan, and Valley County Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2011
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsImpaired Expression of Neuroprotective Molecules in the HIF-1α Pathway following Traumatic Brain Injury in Aged MiceJoshua Anderson, Rajat Sandhir, Eric S. Hamilton, Nancy E.J. Berman> ;Journal of Neurotrauma. 2009 Aug 31