Dr. Thomson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone+1 434-200-3871
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Darden School of BusinessMBA, Healthcare, 2017 - 2019
- Carolinas Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1996
- Medical College of VirginiaMS, Biophysics, 1990 - 1992
- College of William and MaryBS, Biology, Psychology, 1986 - 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- MaineHealth Hires Its First Chief Medical and Transformation OfficerMay 17th, 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: