Are you Dr. Biltoft?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5405 Memorial Dr
Stone Mountain, GA 30083Phone(404) 296-3800Fax(404) 297-8753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christel Biltoft, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Stone Mountain, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents: a clinician's guide.Christel A Biltoft, Andrew Muir> ;Adolescent medicine: state of the art reviews. 2009 Apr 1
- Response and persistence of antibodies to PRP-T and DTwP vaccines with concomitant administration of conjugate vaccines.Arnaldo F. Ocampo, Christel Biltoft, Marilla G. Lucero, Rose-Marie Ölander, Juanita Ugpo, Kari Auranen, Anu Soininen, Hanna Nohynek, Helena Käyhty> ;Vaccine. 2007 Jan 8
- 29 citationsFunctional Antibody Activity Elicited by Fractional Doses ofHaemophilus influenzae Type b Conjugate Vaccine (Polyribosylribitol Phosphate–Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate)Sandra Romero-Steiner, Josefina Fernández, Christel Biltoft, Melissa E. Wohl, Jacqueline Sánchez, Jesús M Feris, Sharon Balter, Orin S. Levine, George M. Carlone> ;Clinical and Vaccine Immunology. 2001 Nov 1
- Grady Memorial HospitalAtlanta, Georgia