Overview of Dr. Russo
Dr. Christen Russo, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Maimonides Medical Center, and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Office263 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215Fax(718) 246-8725
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2010 - 2014
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2010
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Association Between the Classification of Early-onset Scoliosis and Smith Complications After Initiation of Growth-friendly Spine Surgery: A Preliminary Study.Christen Russo, Evan Trupia, Megan Campbell, Hiroko Matsumoto, John T. Smith, Amer F. Samdani, John B. Emans, David P. Roye, Michael G. Vitale> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2019 Nov 1
- NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn Announces Opening of New Multispecialty Office in FlatlandsSeptember 28th, 2021
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: