Dr. Herter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Everett Clinic at Thomas Lake
3916 148th St SE
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 304-1100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christian Herter is a family physician in Mill Creek, WA and is affiliated with the Everett Clinic. He received his medical degree from University of Minnesota Medical School and has been in practice 31 years.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- International Society of Travel MedicineCertificate of Travel Health
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification HealthSentry EHR, Cerner Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsA multifaceted intervention in support of diabetes treatment guidelines: A cont trialIrl B. Hirsch, Harold I. Goldberg, Allan Ellsworth, Timothy C. Evans, Christian D. Herter, Scott D. Ramsey, Mary Mullen, William E. Neighbor, Allen Cheadle> ;Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2002 Oct 1
- Sexual dysfunction in patients with diabetes.Christian D. Herter> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 1998 Jul 1
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: