Are you Dr. Kolacki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone+1 616-391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christian Kolacki, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Nasal foreign body removal: Success rates for techniques and devices.Oluwatosin Ayotunde, David J. Burkard, Christian Kolacki, Angela Zamarripa, Lindsey Ouellette, Megan Hamilton, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Nov 19
- 1 citationsColposcopic genital findings in female sexual assault victims: Relationship to prior sexual intercourse experience.Linda Rossman, Stephanie Solis, Lindsey Ouellette, Christian Kolacki, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jul 1
- Pediatric vulvo-vaginal lacerations in a community-based population.Nathaniel Ladaga, Meredith Busman, Lindsey Ouellette, Lisa Ambrose, Stephanie Solis, Linda Rossman, Jason P. Seamon, Christian Kolacki, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;The American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jun 16
- Join now to see all