Overview of Dr. Covelli
Dr. Christina Covelli is a gastroenterologist in Orlando, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Orlando Regional Medical Center and AdventHealth Waterman. She received her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. She is one of 56 doctors at Orlando Regional Medical Center and one of 10 doctors at AdventHealth Waterman who specialize in Gastroenterology.
Office89 Copeland Dr.
Orlando, FL 32806Fax+1 321-842-3651
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2005 - 2008
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2012
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011
- Lakeview Surgery Center Opens in Dr. PhillipsApril 11th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: